sábado, 18 de septiembre de 2010

Self-Stitched September - Days 8-14

Week 2! You'll notice that I'm a bit tanned instead of milk white (yes!). Ah, the wonders of the Mediterranean sea ...

These 2 weeks have been fairly easy since all my me-sewn wardrobe is summery and light. The rest of SS September will be, hmm, *hard*. I'm totally unprepared for autumn and I don't feel like turning into a one-woman factory (plus there are some changes going on at home and my sewing time is more than limited). So yes, from day 15 there will be either blank spaces or repeats and maybe a few surprises!

But now on to week 2 of my holidays Self-Stitched September - Days 8-14

DAY 8 - V1119
This Donna Karan is ideal to go out for dinner in a warm summer night. Mykonos is a fancy place, you better pull your chic guns out!


DAY 9 - M6069
Same goes for this (4) hour dress. Simple to make but the great print makes quite an impression!


DAY 10 - 05/2010/136
Burda shorts, one more time. The most used item this holidays, hands down.


This blouse is a Mango design for Patrones, but I modified it significantly. Love it, and I'll be wearing it (a lot!) the rest of the month.


DAY 12 - M6083
This jumpsuit took me to another island in style, but I got seasick regardless how cute my outfit was *sigh*.


DAY 13 - V1150
I made this Cynthia Steffe in a heavy knit, so actually  it's too warm for summer. I'll be wearing this dress the rest of the month, maybe with a turtleneck under it.


DAY 14 - 05/2010/136
In retrospect I should have made/brought other pants or skirts, I'm in badly need of separates.


1 comentario:

  1. Que pena que hayas dejado de escribir en español, llevo un mes en patronaje y me llama la atención no encontrar blogs en español, es curiosísimo... en fin, aquí tienes a alguien interesado, aunque te seguiré leyendo igualmente en inglés ;o)

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...